INGROWN HAIR BUNDLE
INGROWN HAIR BUNDLE
Sick of those nasty pesky ingrowns? Me too babe! That's why I developed this bundle, just for you! Ingrowns are basically hairs that grow back in the wrong direction, back into your skin... and they are so itchy and annoying! There are so many things you can do to help prevent them, here are my top tips...you can thank me later!
- Use warm water and always shave with my Shave Butters!
- Shave in the direction the hairs are growing, with as little strokes as possible gorge.
- Always use a clean, sharp razor & rinse the razor after every stroke.
- Use my Watermelon Body Scrub to help release any trapped hairs.
- Rinse your skin with cold water when you've finished shaving. It'll be worth it, trust me.
- Finish by covering you beaut bod with one of my body butters!
I know, I am so wise. Just call me your big sis, here to answer all your skincare questions xoxo
How to use me
1. Jump in the shower, do a little happy dance or sing like no one can hear you... this is YOUR time babe, and it's all about you.
2. Lather my Unicorn Shave Butter up with some warm water and rub me on. Then get shaving babe. Shave downwards on any delicate areas. You can also use me as a super nourishing body wash!
3. To help prevent those ingrowns, scrub with my AHA Peachy Body Scrub.
4. Wash off and follow with one of my body butters for an extra glow. Now go flaunt your beautiful ingrown free bod all around town, you stunner you.
Strawberry Shave Butter Ingredients; Glycerin, Aqua, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Kaolin, Polysorbate 80, Parfum* CI45100, CI16035.
Watermelon Body Scrub: Sodium chloride, Prunus armeniaca kernel oil (Apricot kernel oil) Helianthus annuus seed oil (sunflower seed oil), Prunus amygdalus dulcis seed oil (sweet almond oil), Polysorbate 85, Parfum